Because it's the first of the month AND a Friday, I thought that today would be a perfect time to bring back my monthly goals! I used to be really faithful with this, posting on the first, or close to the first, of every month, but alas, school and summer laziness stopped me from doing so (bad excuses, I know).
Here are my list of goals for July!
1. Read Sense & Sensibility and blog about it.
2. Debone a chicken.
3. Add more money to my new camera fund!
4. Go to the gym 6 days a week (family beach trip in a few weeks...)
5. Set up a mentor session with a local photographer.
6. Bake Foccacia Bread.
7. Pray for the other Colemans.
8. Finish summer work.
9. Clean up my computer so it doesn't run so darn slowwwwwwwwwwww.
10. Bake a layered cake.
11. Try making green mint chip ice cream again.
Feel free to text me, email me, or leave a comment and say "Are you deboning a chicken? CAUSE YA SHOULD BE!" Keep me accountable and remind me that I have people to please!!!